Parking is Easy and Free
The Jewish Food Fest is at Congregation Shomrei Torah, 2600 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa. We are located just three blocks east of the Sonoma County Fairgrounds and one block west of Farmers Lane.
No parking or drop-offs are allowed at the synagogue or across the street at Waterfall Towers.
ALL parking is at the Jockey Club, 1350 Bennett Valley Road between Brookwood Avenue and Gordon Lane.
FREE shuttle buses will operate throughout the event to/from the Jewish Food Fest.
Food Fest Location Map
View Larger Map
Directions from Hwy 101 to Fairground Parking
1. Merge onto Hwy 12 east, toward Sonoma
2. Take first exit, S E Street toward Downtown
3. Merge onto Bennett Valley Rd.
4. Turn right on Brookwood, the first street past the fairgrounds.
5. Left into parking lot
Directions from Sonoma to Fairground Parking
1. Hwy 12 toward Santa Rosa
2. Left onto Farmers Lane
3. Slight right to merge onto Hwy 12 west toward Eureka/San Francisco/
4. Take exit toward South E Street/Downtown
5. Slight left onto Maple Ave.
6. Left onto E St.
7. Take the first left onto Bennett Valley Rd.
8. Right on Brookwood, the first street just past the fairgrounds.
Handicapped Parking: Special parking provided for those with handicapped permits
is at the Fairgrounds, right next to the shuttle stop. A bus or van will take passengers to
(near) top of the driveway at the event and a volunteer will be there to help.
Wheelchair Transportation: A special van is available at the fairgrounds for those with wheelchairs. The van takes passengers to (near) the top of the driveway. A volunteer will be there to help.
For information about the Jewish Food Fest, call the Shomrei Torah office at (707) 578-5519 or email email@example.com.